Unisoft is highly viscosity paste containing lubricants, softening and plasticizing agents, antistatic agents, hygroscopic salts, emulsifiers and other special purpose components. Unisoft is nontoxic and bio degradable. Unisoft does not contain animal fat and so best suitable for certified fabrics. Unisoft easily emulsify with starch and other sizing ingredients. Unisoft works in a low temperature and provides strong softening effect. Unisoft gives yarn a durable finish with excellent surface smoothness and flexibility.
• Reduces the brittleness of the size film and improves flexibility.
• Reduces friction between loom parts and yarn.
• Reduces yarn to yarn friction.
• Improves lubricity of yarn and insures clear shed opening.
• Minimizes loss of adhesion.
• Can be easily removed from the fabric during pre-treatment before dying.
Unisoft should be added to the size paste in storage before introduction to size box in order to maximize its performance.
Unisoft compatible with normally used size formula additives such as starches, natural gums, acrylates, polyvinyl alcohol and sizing waxes.
Can be used from 3% to 8% of weight of starch depending on the recipe and application.
Store in cool and dry place. Keep lead tight when not in use.
Packing in 50 kgs net wider mouth HDPE drum.
|pH 1% solution